Garmin Steadycast Heading Sensor
Garmin SteadyCast Heading SensorModel: 010-11417-10
- Ensures bow orientation on your chartplotter matches your heading
- Heading accuracy of plus or minus 3 degrees
- Easy NMEA 2000® plug-and-play interface
- Simple 2-step calibration process
- 9-axis MEMS technology allows installation in any orientation located away from magnetic interference
SteadyCast heading sensor is a simple, easy-to-install solution that provides fast calibration and premium heading accuracy. It aligns your boat bow to its actual orientation so you know where you are casting according to your chartplotter screen.
Its heading output rate at 10 Hz and accuracy of plus or minus 3 degrees ensures your chart orientation and boat heading line match up with reality, even at trolling speeds or when dead in the water.
You can also be confident your heading information will remain accurate, even in rough water.
SteadyCast heading sensor installs easily with NMEA 2000® plug-and-play interface and a simple 2-step precision calibration process for compatible Garmin chartplotters. Basic calibration for displays other than Garmin is also supported. Its 9-axis MEMS technology allows installation in any orientation located away from magnetic interference, and it’s built to withstand bilge environments.Specifications
|Default heading output||10Hz|
|Output heading||±3 degree accuracy|
|Dimensions||(LxWxH): 3.4"" x 2.1"" x 1.3"" (86.3 x 52.9 x 33.7 mm)|
What's in the Box:
- SteadyCast heading sensor with integrated NMEA 2000® drop cable (6 ft)
- NMEA 2000® T-connector