Garmin Gps24xd Nmea 2000 Gps Sensor With Heading Sensor
Garmin GPS 24xd NMEA2000 GPS Sensor with Heading SensorModel: 010-02316-10
- Navigate in more locations with expanded GNSS support.
- Get high-sensitivity tracking with fast GPS update rate.
- Accurately pinpoint your heading — regardless of speed.
- It’s water-resistant (IPX7) to withstand the elements.
- Install it easily with multiple mounting options.
- The antenna is compatible with NMEA 2000® devices.
Multi-band GNSS provides location accuracy to within 1 meter to compatible marine multifunction displays, instrument displays and autopilots.
The magnetic heading sensor provides accuracy to within 3 degrees, stabilizing charts, radar overlay and MARPA even at slow speeds.
Fast 10 Hz position update rates provide high-sensitivity position, velocity and time data.
GPS 24xd provides access to four key global navigation satellite systems (GPS, Galileo1, GLONASS and BeiDou1) to more accurately track in challenging conditions than GPS alone.
Multi-SBAS compatibility corrects signal measurement errors and provides information about the accuracy, integrity, continuity and availability of its signals.
Installation is easy with under-deck, pole and surface-mount options.
1 Supported when availableSpecifications
|Cable length||19 ft 8"" (6 m)|
|Temperature range||-22° to 176° F (-30° to 80° C)|
|Case material||Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic alloy; waterproof to IPX7|
|Compass-safe distance||5.9"" (150 mm)|
|Power source input||9-16 Vdc, unregulated|
|Input current||150 mA at 12 Vdc|
|NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number (LEN)||3 (150 mA)|
|Position accuracy, typical marine use||< 50 cm, CEP 50%; < 1.0 meter, 88%|
What's in the Box:
- GPS 24xd NMEA 2000®
- Pole mount
- Surface mount
- Under deck mount
- NMEA 2000 backbone/drop cable (6 meters)
- NMEA 2000 T-connector