Power-Pole Drift Paddle - Dual Set
Drift Paddle has seven quick change positions that cover a full 180 degrees and features a tapered design for precise drift speed control. Construction is of UV stable polymer that flexes with Power-Pole spike for maximum stability. All corrosion resistant mounting hardware is included. Compatible with 8ft and 10ft models only.
Features & Specifications
- 7 quick-change locking positions sweep a full 180º in 30º increments
- Tapered design for precise drift speed control by depth of paddle deployment
- Space age UV stable polymer flexes with spike for increased stability
- Marine grade anodized aluminum quick lock hardware
- Stainless steel and bronze hardware
- Silicon rubber bumpers for quiet operation
- Boat Size: Up to 25ft or 4500lbs
- Deployment Depth: Up to 8ft or 10ft (depending on PP model)
- Rotation: 7 locking positions that sweep a full 180 degrees in 30 degree increments
- Weight: 4.75lbs
- Paddle Size: Height 46in, Width 5in at top, 15in at bottom
- Thickness: .25in
- Material: Starboard - Space Age Polymer (UV Stable)
- Color: Matte Black Installation
- Hardware: Included
- Warranty: 2 Years
In the Box
- Dual Power-Pole Drift Paddle with all mounting hardware
Power-Pole® moves in to deep water! Do more with your shallow water anchor!
Introducing the Power-Pole Drift Paddle.
Move into deep water with the Power-Pole® Drift Paddle. Use with your Power-Pole anchor to accurately control your drift speed and angle at the touch of a button. Slows your boat up to 50% while you cast without interruption.