The C-Monster GATEWAY lets you harness the power of the C-Monster 2.0 network to connect, customize and control your boat’s Power-Pole accessories like the CHARGE Marine Power Station using your existing devices such as the Lowrance or Simrad MFDs
The GATEWAY allows for immediate adoption of the wireless CM2 protocol by existing devices currently using NMEA2000 technology. Keeping your boat up-to-date with the latest technology is as simple as adding your new GATEWAY-enabled devices to the network.
The C-Monster network was built from the ground up specifically for the marine industry so it doesn’t have the limitations of previous wireless technology like Wifi and BlueTooth ®, including the ability to connect and control multiple products at once. It also allows multiple systems to integrate seamlessly in order to maximize efficiency.
- Enables C-Monster functionality on existing accessories
- Instantly connect new accessories with the touch of a button
- Seamlessly integrates multiple systems to maximize efficiency
- Includes magnetic key, 1’ cable and connector
- Easy installation and setup
- Compatible : Simrad NSO Evo3, Simrad NSO Evo2, Simrad NSS Evo3, Simrad GO 5 XSE, Simrad Go 7 XSR, Simrad GO 9 XSE, Simrad GO 12 XSE, Simrad IDS, Lowrance HDS Live, Lowrance HDS Carbon, Lowrance Elite Ti2, Mercury Vessel View 903, Mercury Vessel View 703, Mercury Vessel View 502, and new Simrad MFDs in 2020
- Waterproof case (IP67)
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Dimensions: Length - 1.27", Width - 1.37", Height - 2.76"
- 3-Year Warranty
- The NMEA 2000 Gateway has a LEN (Load Equivalency Number) of 1 (≤ 50 mA) for use in planning network installations. The device calculation of the LEN was determined based on an operating voltage of 9 VDC.