Battery Pak for Micro Anchor
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Power-Pole Micro Battery Pak is a rechargeable battery that provides portable power to operate the Power-Pole Micro Anchor wherever adventure takes you. Perfect for small boats and kayaks, the all-electric Power-Pole Micro is a powerhouse built to stop small crafts on a dime in less than 7 seconds flat. So no matter how much the wind and water move, no matter what sand, rock or mud is beneath you, you won’t budge. And the Power-Pole Micro with Battery Pak delivers the same signature hold and performance as when powered by a full-size cranking battery.
The Micro Battery Pak is not just any battery pack; it utilizes advanced Lithium-Ion technology to ensure the longest performance while maintaining the highest built-in safety standards. Delivering a minimum of 100 cycles per charge, it can easily handle a full day of excitement on the water.
The Micro Battery Pak features:
- Lithium-Ion battery technology
- Color LEDs indicating when pack is charging and fully charged
- Minimum 100 cycles per charge
- Water resistant (IP67)
- C-Monster Advanced Control System
- One year warranty
The Micro Battery Pak includes battery pack, mounting harness, AC wall adapter, and charger.
- Battery Pak utilizes lithium-ion polymer technology (LIPO)]
- Battery Pak Dimensions: 3.5" W x 5.25" H x 1.75" D
- Battery Pak Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Total Weight with all package parts: 2 lbs.
- Charge time: 3 hours to full charge
- Cycles per charge (up and down spike deployment): Minimum 100
- Water resistant: (IP67)
Advanced battery safety features include:
- Over/under charge protection - Battery Pak will only charge to maximum programmed capacity for optimum performance and battery life
- Over temperature protection - Charge and discharge rate is controlled to prevent overheating
- Over current protection - Charge and discharge current flow is controlled for maximum performance
- Discharge protection - Battery is programmed to temporarily deactivate if tampered with to prevent shorting
- Water resistant - Submersible without shorting
- Meets UN38.3 Transportation Shipping Regulations