Xantrex C12 Pwm Solar Charge Control
XANTREX C12 PWM Solar Charge ControllerModel: C12
- Improve battery life with pulse width modulated (PWM) multi-stage temperature compensated charging
- Two-year standard warranty
- PV charge and load controller
- Automatic lighting controller
- Electronic detection of short-circuit, overload, over-temperature and reverse polarity conditions
- Tolerance to hostile environments with conformal-coated boards and powder-coated enclosure
- Field adjustable voltage and battery set point
- Automatically disconnects from the battery at night
- Compatible with negative ground and ungrounded systems
Standard in the C12’s load control circuitry are field adjustable low voltage disconnect and reconnect points, along with a five minute low battery disconnect signal. The C12 also functions as a lighting controller.
Lighting run time is adjustable from two to eight hours or can be set from dusk to dawn operation. It is used worldwide in a variety of applications, including remote village lighting systems and automatic outdoor lighting. An optional battery temperature sensor manages battery charging based on battery temperature.