Xantrex 160w Portable Solar Panel Kit
Xantrex 160W Xantrex Solar Portable KitModel: 782-0160-01
- Compact and lightweight
- Best in class 18% module efficiency*
- PERC technology**
- 5 year product warranty
- 5 busbar technology***
- *Xantrex 100W rigid panel specs and performance compared with 100W models of other popular brands
- Solar Panel - The Xantrex Solar 100W and 160W kits feature solar panels with 5 Busbars and PERC (Passivated Emitted and Rear Contact) mono-crystalline cells, a special cell technology that increases module efficiency significantly over standard solar cells.
- Charge Controller - A 10A Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) charge controller is provided to charge and protect your batteries. Featuring an LCD screen, two USB ports, multi-stage battery charging algorithm, charging protections, and real-time system indicators.
- Battery Connections - Three ways to connect to your battery using a SAE connector, battery rings or battery clamps.
- Carrying Case - A protective carrying case is provided to keep your solar charging kit free from any unnecessary scratches during storage.
- Tilting Legs - Equipped with tilting legs to allow you to angle the solar panel towards the sun and maximize solar energy harvesting.
The Xantrex Solar 100W and 160W portable kits feature solar panels with 5 Busbars and PERC (Passivated Emitted and Rear Contact) mono-crystalline cells, a special cell technology that increases panel efficiency significantly over standard solar cells.
Both solar kits include a 10A charge controller and system hardware that is designed as a plug-n-play charging solution. Users have the ability to connect to their batteries using ring terminals, battery clamps, or an SAE connector for pre-wired RV solar ports. Adjustable tilting legs allow the user to orient their panels at the perfect angle towards the sun. These portable kits fold into an easy-to-store location and is ideal for applications where it may be impractical to have a permanently mounted solar panel.