Wave Wifi Rogue Pro 2.4ghz Wireless Bridge And Converter
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Wave Wifi Rogue Pro 2.4Ghz Bridge and Ethernet ConverterModel: Rogue Pro
- Output power to 29dBm (800mW)
- Supports 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Up to 7-mile range*
- Includes 2.4 GHz 8.5db 20" outdoor antenna
- Easy to use proprietary web-based Wave WiFi Interface
- Compact, ultra-small, stainless steel design
- 120/220 VAC & 12 VDC PoE injector
- 25’ Ethernet cable
- Instructional CD, Quick Start Guide.
- One year limited warranty
- The Rogue Pro has a 1?-14 base for a standard marine antenna mount (not included)
The Rogue Pro features the same trouble free, high powered performance of the Rogue Wave in a sealed, polished stainless steel case. The Rogue Pro has an integral 1?-14 ready base for numerous standard marine antenna mounts.
In addition to the enhanced dust and moisture resistance, the stainless steel housing offers superior heat transfer and impact resistance. The Rogue Pro was developed in response to a need for an extremely ruggedized WiFi device for commercial, military and Homeland Security projects.
Like all Wave WiFi models, the Rogue Pro is an Ethernet Converter (EC) so a direct connection can be made to any Ethernet enabled device, router or switch. This means that, when connected to a wireless router, the Rogue Wave provides Internet connectivity for numerous wireless devices aboard the boat. There is no software to install and no power robbing USB connections.
What's in the Box:
- Rogue Pro with 25' CAT5E cable
- 110/220v AC Adapter
- 12V POE Injector
- Instructional CD
- Quick Start Guide