Simrad Rs40-b Vhf-gps Class B Ais-gps Transceiver With Gps500
Simrad RS40-B VHF/GPS
Class B AIS/GPS TransceiverModel: 000-14818-001
- Integrated Class B AIS transceiver
- Class D DSC approved VHF radio
- Integrated GPS receiver
- Removable fist mic supports front or rear connection
- Connect up to two wireless handsets
- Add an optional loudhailer or external speaker
- NMEA 0183® and NMEA 2000® connectivity
- Includes GPS-500 for enhanced performance
Stay safer on the water with this VHF marine radio featuring a Class B AIS transceiver, and built-in GPS. See and be seen by nearby AIS-equipped vessels thanks to an integrated Class B AIS transceiver, and add up to two optional wireless handsets to stay connected from anywhere on board. Bundled with GPS-500 for enhanced GPS performance.
The RS40-B includes a Class B AIS transceiver, which not only receives AIS targets but also transmits your boat's position to nearby AIS-equipped vessels. This helps other mariners to spot your boat through any conditions, day or night. A built-in AIS receiver monitors the position of other AIS-equipped vessels, helping you to proactively avoid collisions in crowded harbours and waterways. AIS information can be viewed on the radio’s built-in screen, or overlaid on your chart or radar screen through a compatible multifunction display.
The RS40-B's removable fist mic can be connected to the front or rear of the radio, and optional extension cables allow the mic and radio to be mounted separately. This offers a simple and cost-effective solution for any mounting location, with no cable clutter. For example, the RS40-B can be mounted overhead, with no hanging cables, while the mic is connected to an extension socket on the dash below.
Add an optional HS40 wireless handset to take your radio anywhere on board. Each handset duplicates your radio's display and controls, enabling remote access to all key functions. Up to two handsets can be connected to a single RS40-B, and with multiple handsets connected your radio doubles as an on-board intercom.
What's in the Box:
- GPS-500: GPS antenna for NAIS-500 AIS transceiver
- KIT LABEL,RS40-B + GPS-500
- RS40 VHF Removable Fist Mic
- RS40/V60 VHF Mounting bracket with Knobs and Screws
- RS40/V60 VHF Flush Mounting kit
- RS40 / RS40-B VHF Suncover
- RS40/V60 Fist Mic mounting clip