Simrad Is42j Engine Display J1939 To Nmea 2000 Gateway
Simrad IS42J 4.1"" Color Display With J1939 to NMEA 2000 GatewayModel: 000-14479-001
- Bright, optically bonded 4.1-inch colour display
- Monitor up to two J1939 connected engines
- Built-in J1939 to NMEA 2000® gateway
- Intuitive operation with waterproof silicon keys
- Easy to install and configure
- Low-profile glass helm design
- Displays and converts many J1939 SPN’s
- Configurable data types for digital values and sidebars
- Fuel usage and fuel economy monitoring
The IS42J offers customisable views of engine status and performance data, for up to two J1939 diesel engines. View engine speed, load, pressures, temperatures, alerts (including diagnostic trouble codes), and other key data on one clear graphical display. Designed for use in all conditions, the IS42’s full-colour display panel is optically bonded to its protective glass covering; this eliminates the possibility of condensation or fogging within the display. Simple, waterproof controls make the IS42 easy to use in rough conditions, and reliably responsive to wet or gloved hands.
More than a standalone gauge, the IS42J also links your J1939 diesel engines to your boat’s NMEA 2000® network. This lets you view engine data on a wide range of other Simrad gauges and multifunction displays vessel-wide, without the need for a separate J1939 gateway or converter.
The IS42J is simple to install, with one cable to each of your engines and a single connection to your boat’s DC power supply. With a dual-engine J1939 gateway built in, there are no separate "black-box" components to install. Plug-and-play adaptor cables are available to suit a wide range of J1939 diesel engines. Sharing engine data with other Simrad gauges or displays is also simple, with industry-standard NMEA 2000® connectivity.
What's in the Box:
- IS42J Display
- N2KEXT-2RD - 0.61 m (2-ft) NMEA
- N2K-T-RD T
- INSTALL KIT
- Suncover, IS42 Display