Raymarine Ev200 Sail Pilot Requires Drive Unit
Raymarine EV200 Sail Pilot
Requires Drive UnitModel: T70155
- New LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use.
- 160 viewing angles
- Start up wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight
- Button or rotary control options for sail and power applications
- Low power - typically 132mA/1.6W - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Display the pilot information in different formats
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination
- Support for multiple data sources
- SeaTalkng/ NMEA 2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)
The new autopilots are available in two control styles. The Raymarine p70 autopilot control head is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats, while the Raymarine p70R autopilot control head, with its combination of push-buttons and rotary control dial, is aimed at powered craft.