Raymarine 55 Watt Cyclone Radar with 3' AntennaModel: T70491
- Aircraft-wing-inspired design is engineered for extremes with best-in-class 100-knot wind rating and designed to meet the commercial grade IEC 62388 standard for ship bourne radar
- At 13.1 inches (335 mm) tall, Cyclone’s lower profile allows greater flexibility of boat architecture and more adaptable installation options.
- Innovative pedestal design conceals cable connections for a cleaner installation
- Fast 60 RPM rotational speed delivers 360 degrees of awareness and accurate target tracks in real-time
- Doppler target tracking simplifies the interpretation of dangerous and safe targets for added safety.
- Professional grade ARPA target tracking. Cyclone automatically tracks up to 50 targets using the same advanced ARPA technology trusted by the United States Coast Guard.
- RangeFusion™ technology combines short and long pulses into the single high clarity radar image, delivering exceptional short-range and long-range targets simultaneously.
- Performance tuned for locating sea birds
- Enhanced Cyclone Bird Mode using CHIRP pulse compression technology
The ultimate expression of design, rugged performance, and unmatched situational awareness, Cyclone solid-state openarray radars give mariners the confidence to tackle the harshest conditions, gain the upper hand in the hunt for fish, and navigate busy waterways with confidence.
Cyclone radars deliver superior target separation and long-range resolution using CHIRP pulse compression and Raymarine beam sharpening technology. Each model features innovative detection capabilities, including Cyclone Bird Mode, RangeFusion™ technology and high speed 60 rpm imaging.Specifications
|Supply voltage (Using VCM100)||Nominal: 12 V dc or 24 V dc / Minimum: 10.2 V dc / Maximum: 31.2 V dc|
|Power consumption (typical)||70 Watts|
|Power consumption (max)||170 Watts|
|Power consumption (standby)||28 Watts|
|Maximum range scale||72 nm|
|Boot up time||40 seconds|
|Standby to transmit||less than 5 seconds|
|Operating temperature range||-25°C to +55°C (-13°F to 131°F)|
|Humidity||Up to 93% at 40°C (104°F)|
|Maximum wind speed||100 Kts|
|Power connection||1x Power connector|
|Data connection||1x RayNet connector|
|Transmitter frequency||9370, 9400, 9430 MHz (User Selectable)|
|Peak power output||55 Watts|
|Receiver noise||Less than 5 dB|
|Dimensions||388 mm x 360 mm x 335 mm / 15.27 in x 14.17 in x 13.18 in (to the top of the antenna)|
|Beamwidth (vertical)||25 degree|
|Beamwidth (horizontal)||2.83 degree|
|Rotation speed||12, 24, 36, 48, 60 rpm|
|Length||1031 mm / 40.59 in|
|Weight||7 Kg / 15.4 lb|
What's in the Box:
- E70620 55 watt pedestal
- E70628 3' Antenna
- A80653 15m Power cable
- A8058 15m Data Cable