XSONIC TM150M Transom Mount Transducer - 9-Pin 10M Cable
As CHIRP continues to re-define recreational fishing, AIRMAR has expanded the lineup of broadband transducers to satisfy the growing demand for this game changing technology. The TM150M economical CHIRP transducers designed for offshore fishing and freshwater anglers. Operating at a frequency range of 95-155 kHz, these transducers reveal fish in shallow, murky waters at medium depths (up to 2,500 feet*) along with ultra-clear target resolution.
*Depths vary depending on target strength and sea conditions
This is a Transom Mount model in the CHIRP product line. The TM150M is an excellent choice for freshwater fishers, and CHIRPS across the following bandwidth: Medium Frequency 95-155 kHz. Designed for smaller boats up to 25'.
- Depth and water temperature sensor
- Plastic Housing
- Ideal for inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
- Freshwater anglers will see fish holding close to structures and suspended fish
- Track bottom at higher boat speeds
- More coverage under your boat delivers wider archesand 26° to 17° beamwidths
- Cover the medium frequency range-CHIRPs from 95-155kHz to provide 60 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Hull Type: Fiberglass, wood or metal
- 1 internal ceramic
Manufacturer : Navico
Manufacturer Part No : 000-13944-001
UPC : 9420024163344