Navico Wm3 Weather Module
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Compatible with all Simrad NSS, NSE and NSO Multifunction Displays, as well as B&G Zeus and Zeus Touch navigational systems, the new Simrad and B&G WM-3 SiriusXM™ Satellite Weather & Radio Module is compatible with SiriusXM?s new North America equatorial Satellite System, while ensuring future feature expandability. Easy to install with up to 99-feet of total cable length plus a compact housing and splitter, the WM-3 is network-controlled through high-speed Ethernet with a built-in dual RCA male audio cable for direct connections to the SonicHub™ entertainment system or virtually any marine stereo.
- Real-time SiriusXM Marine weather information delivered to your Simrad NS or B&G Zeus display; up to 200 miles offshore and 100 percent of US Inland areas.
- Weather overlay onto chart allows you to see important cartography detail along with weather data.
- Detailed NOAA Marine Zone forecasts and surface buoy reports let you know the conditions offshore before you leave the dock.
- Monitor storm cells with live NOWRadTM and Canadian weather radar information on your chart.
- Sea Surface temperature/chart overlay will lead you directly to temperature breaks and eddies to find the most productive fishing spots.
- Expanded audio selections with up to 220 channels of SiriusXMTM radio programming controlled from your MFD.
- Accurate roadside fuel prices assure savings at the pump.
- Plug-and-play installation using innovative splitter with four high-bright LEDs that show power (12-24Vdc), network activity, antenna faults and audio sequences.
- Easy pole or deck mounting with all hardware included.