DC Master 24V to 12V Converter - 50 Amp - Non Isolated
Power you can rely on
The required voltage for DC current can vary. Some equipment requires 24V, while onboard equipment usually requires 12V. For custom DC current, Mastervolt offers a series of compact and made to measure DC-DC converters for both 12V and 24V battery systems that offer stable power with the right current for any connected consumer. There is a wide range of DC Master converters available, including insulated and non-insulated models.
- Recreational and semi-professional use
- Easy to install using included mounting bracket, screws and fasteners
- Smart electronics mean no unnecessary heat generation
- Continuous output
- Isolated and non-isolated models available
- Two minutes of extra power for short power boosts
- Excellent price/performance ratio
Intelligent DC-DC converters
A large benefit of the DC Master models is their two minutes of extra capacity; ideal if you need a short power boost.
Complete package DC Master
All DC Master converters are delivered with mounting bracket, screws and fasteners.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Mastervolt
Manufacturer Part No : 81400352