100 Amp 125/250V 3-Pole, 4-Wire Shore Power Cable Set Extension Cord - 50'
All Marinco cordsets are made of the highest quality, marine grade construction with features you won’t find on other power cords.
- For use with 100 amp 125V/250V shore power systems
- High visibility, 2 AWG, flexible yellow STOW cable is oil, water, UV resistant, and rated to 221°F (105°C)
- Ergonomic non-slip TPE coated gripping surfaces
- IEC pin and sleeve plugs and connectors are designed for harsh environments, watertight, and corrosion resistant. Feature integrated locking rings.
- Internal frame terminals provide high clamping force for safe and secure contact
- Options for use with on-board isolation transformers, male plug only power supply, and extension purposes
- UL and ABYC approved components
- Length: 50'
- Neutral Wire: Yes
- Female End: Yes
- Application: Extension Cable
- Color: Yellow
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Marinco
Manufacturer Part No : CS50EXT4
UPC : 093344065538