Maretron Ssc300-01 Rate Gyro Compass Sensor
Maretron SSC300 Solid-State Rate/Gyro CompassModel: SSC300-01
- Better than 0.7° heading accuracy in static conditions
- Better than 1.5° heading accuracy in dynamic conditions
- Better than 1°/second rate of turn in
- Better than 1° pitch/roll accuracy
- Three axis magnetometer, three axis rate gyro, and three axis accelerometer
- Outputs NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 data simultanously
- IP67 waterproof enclosure
Maretron's SSC300, implementing the second generation of Maretron's award-wining compass technology, is a solid state, rate gyro electronic compass that provides better than 0.7° heading accuracy through ±45° of roll and pitch angle, and better than 1° roll and pitch accuracy in static conditions. Each SSC300 is factory calibrated for maximum accuracy. It delivers precise, reliable heading information ten times per second, plus vessel attitude including pitch and roll readings once per second. A micromachined 3-axis rate gyro is used, in conjunction with a 3-axis accelerometer, by advanced stabilization algorithms to provide accurate, stable readings during dynamically changing conditions such as hard turns or rough seas, making it an ideal heading sensor for autopilot or radar overlay applications.
Maretron's SSC300 is certified to the NMEA 2000® network standard and compatible with the NMEA 0183 digital interface standard. It connects directly with any NMEA 2000® network and with the optional NMEA 0183 cable accessory, with NMEA 0183 listeners to share information with navigational software, chart plotters, autopilots, and dedicated instrument displays - including Maretron's N2KView® vessel monitoring system, or Maretron's DSM150 / DSM250 color graphics displays.
The SSC300 can be automatically calibrated for deviation. Its dynamic accuracy is improved with advanced digital filtering of the 3-axis magnetometer, 3-axis accelerometer and rate gyro.
What's in the Box:
- SSC300 Solid State Compass
- 2 - Mounting Brackets
- 4 - Mounting Bracket Screws
- 4 - Mounting Screws
- SSC300 User’s Manual
- Warranty Registration Card