Tri-Color Navigation & Anchor Light - Strobe Function & Windex Mount - 2nm - 30M Cable - Silver Housing
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- The unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodized aluminum housing protects the LED and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibration proof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable)
- Materials: Anodized aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel set screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
- Supply voltage: 10,0 – 32,0 VDC
- Power consumption: Tricolor: 2,3 Watt, Current @ 12 VDC: 173 mA: Current @ 24 VDC: 100 mA, Anchor: 1,6 Watt, Current @ 12 VDC: 130 mA: Current @ 24 VDC: 65 mA
- Light colors: Red/Green/White
- Intensity: >5,4 cd
- Visibility (@K=0.8): 2 nautical miles
- Number of LED's: 3 / 28
- Suggested feed cables: 12 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2, 24 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2
- Vessel size: 12 - 20 meter (39,4 - 65,6 feet)
- Mounting: Horizontal
Included in package:
- Navigation light pre-cabled with 30M shielded marine-grade cable
- 1 K-Lock PE mounting base
- Installation guide
Manufacturer : Lopolight
Manufacturer Part No : 201-007G2SW-30M