The stylish, horizontal H-Series Windlasses use the reliable worm gearbox technology. The integral contactor simplifies wiring and is protected by a durable maincase. The unit's waterproof seal requires minimum maintenance, and since you can install it in one piece, getting started is quick and easy.
- Quick, easy, one-piece installation
- Robust horizontal worm motor-gearbox for reliable performance
- Integral contactor protected by maincase
- Sealed waterproof unit reuires minimum maintenance
- Aluminium and composite maincase for reduced weight
- Stainless Steel warping drum and unique "Wear and Abrasion Reduction Pattern" finish
- H3's come with reed switch and magnet fitted as standard for chain counter applications
- For Boats up to 14m (48ft)
- Dimensions 212mm H x 365mm D x 361mm W
Kits include: Built-in-dual-direction contactor, breaker and rocker switch
Manual recovery kit (Part No 66840045)
Availablr on the H2/H3 as an optional extra, it remains fitted to the unit for user convenience.
|Gypsy Number||Chain Description||Rope Description|
|505||5/16" BB, 5/16" US G4 ISO, 8mm DIN 766, 8mm ISO 4565||14-16mm 3-strand and 8-plait (5/8 only)|