Humminbird Smartstrike Woods-rainy V1
Woods/Rainy V1Model: 600042-1
- SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish should be biting at any given moment.
- Based on search parameters like season, time of day, temperature and targeted fish species, SmartStrike highlights areas of the lake map where your prey is most likely to be located - before you even wet a line.
- Includes all lake maps found on the current Woods-Rainy LakeMaster card.
- Also covers popular bodies of water such as - Blueberry Inlet, Deadbroke Channel, Long Bay, Sunset Channel, Black Sturgeon Bay & Yellow Girl Bay; Rainy Lake & the Rainy River along High Definition contours for Redgut & Rice Bay, all of Lakes Kabetogama, Namakan, Sand Point and Crane Lake.
- LakeMaster SD/micro cards include features such as Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset, which can be used exclusively with Humminbird fish finders
- Can be used with Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, allowing you to "Follow" a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your Humminbird fish finder on and off the water
- SmartStrike full search functionality is exclusive to High-Definition waters only and GPS-equipped SOLIX, HELIX, ONIX and ION units.
- Opened packages are not eligible for return.
The Humminbird SmartStrike Woods-Rainy Edition, Version 1, micro map card with SD adapter includes High Definition maps for nearly all of Lake of the Woods - 810,000 surveyed acres! The detail covers all U.S. and Canadian water from Big Narrow through Big Traverse & Sabaskong Bays North to Sioux Narrow and West beyond Deadbroke Channel.Specifications
|Current Models||HELIX 10, HELIX 12, HELIX 5, HELIX 7, HELIX 9, ICE HELIX, SOLIX 10, SOLIX 12, SOLIX 15|
|Discontinued Series||1100 Series, 500 Series, 600 Series, 700 Series, 800 Series, 900 Series, ION, ONIX|