Humminbird Smartstrike Dakota-nebraska V1
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Dakota/Nebraska V1Model: 600034-1
- SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish should be biting at any given moment.
- Based on search parameters like season, time of day, temperature and targeted fish species, SmartStrike highlights areas of the lake map where your prey is most likely to be located - before you even wet a line.
- Includes all lake maps found on the current Dakotas + Nebraska LakeMaster card.
- Includes highly requested water bodies such as - Angostura Reservoir, Bellfourche Reservoir, Devils Lake, Francis Case, Jamestown Reservoir, Lewis and Clark, Oahe, Sakakawea, Sharpe, and Waubay Lake
- LakeMaster SD/micro cards include features such as Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset, which can be used exclusively with Humminbird fish finders
- Can be used with Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, allowing you to "Follow" a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your Humminbird fish finder on and off the water
- SmartStrike full search functionality is exclusive to High-Definition waters only and GPS-equipped SOLIX, HELIX, ONIX and ION units.
- Opened packages are not eligible for return.
The Humminbird SmartStrike Dakotas + Nebraska Edition, Version 1, micro map card with SD adapter has over 100 High Definition waters, and 345 total lakes in ND, SD and NB.Specifications
|Current Models||HELIX 10, HELIX 12, HELIX 5, HELIX 7, HELIX 9, ICE HELIX, SOLIX 10, SOLIX 12, SOLIX 15|
|Discontinued Series||1100 Series, 500 Series, 600 Series, 700 Series, 800 Series, 900 Series, ION, ONIX|