Humminbird Helix5 Chirp Gps 5"" Wvga Sonar Gps G2
Humminbird Helix 5 CHIRP GPS G2Model: 410210-1
- Exclusive Multi-Range Chirp -- View low, mid and high Chirp ranges, either individually or all at once.
- SwitchFire Sonar -- Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
- Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Up-gradable Software -- Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
- The Humminbird UniMap is a built-in map covering the contiguous US coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution.
- Make a map where there is no map. Our patent pending AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts.
- Micro SD Card Reader - Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software
- SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish are biting at any given moment.
?The HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 with our new user interface and operating system, features ?a brilliant 800H x 480V, 5"" 256 color display with backlight. CHIRP DualBeam PLUS sonar with 4000 watts PTP power output, Precision Internal GPS Chartplotting with built-in UniMap cartography with a micro SD card slot for optional maps or for saving waypoints. Maximize your angling experience with the Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 fishfinder system.
CHIRP Frequencies (Out of Box Transducer)
83 kHz: 75-95 kHz
200 kHz: 175-225 kHz
Maximum Depth: 1500 feet
|Display resolution||800 x 480|
|Display type||Color TFT|
|Display colors grayscale||16-bit|
|Standard sonar||CHIRP/DualBeam PLUS|
|Standard sonar coverage||20° & 60° @ -10db|
|Standard sonar frequency||200/83 kHz|
|Power output RMS||500 watts|
|Power output Peak to Peak||4000 watts|
|Depth capability||1500 ft|
|Waypoints, routes, track/points||2,750, 47, 50/20,000|
|Optional mapping||Humminbird, navionics+, Navionics Platinum|
|Split screen zoom||Yes|
|Split screen bottom lock||Yes|
|Large digit view||Yes|
|Card slots||1 Micro SD|
|Input Voltage||10.8-20 VDC|
|Dimensions||Gimbal Mount:7.55""W x 4.64""H x 3.3""D
Indash Mount:7.55""W x 4.28""H x 1.13""D
What's in the Box:
- Helix 5 CHIRP GPS G2
- XNT 9 20 T transom mount