Fusion SG-TW10 ComponentModel: 010-02103-00
- Add Another Dimension to Your Music — Bring the high frequency audio delivery back to ear level to add another dimension to your on-board audio. There’s now no need to compromise on sound quality with speaker placement or engine noise!
- Compact Performance — Working in unison, the 1" voice coil, neodymium pot magnet system, aluminium tweeter dome and an impressive 330 watts peak power produce quality high frequency detail, all from a compact form factor.
- The Perfect Complement — Designed and optimized to perfectly complement your Signature Series speakers, these tweeters will enhance the audio reproduction when integrated with the Signature Series and Fusion DSP-enabled stereos.
- IP65 Weatherproof — Perfect for installation both indoors and outdoors, you don’t need to worry about your tweeters not lasting on board, with an IP65 rating for protection against water and dust ingress from the front face.
- Flush Mount with a Low Profile — Quick, easy, versatile and cost-effective to install, these compact tweeters also feature a low profile to reduce the risk of damage from people or objects passing by.
Gone are the days of your on-board audio being compromised by limited speaker placement options and engine noise! It is often difficult to find the space for optimal speaker placement, which results in installations where speakers are mounted low, close to deck height - limiting the amount of high frequency audio that can be heard when standing.
Cue the compact Signature Series tweeters, to restore the high frequencies for an audible improvement in sound quality on board. Install the compact tweeters in higher locations such as the helm station, dash or pilothouse window/windscreen support frames to enjoy enhanced audio quality on board.
Each tweeter produces an impressive 330 watts peak power with a 1" voice coil, neodymium pot magnet system and aluminium tweeter dome for quality high frequency detail in your music.
The perfect complement for Fusion’s Signature Series speakers and DSP-enabled stereos, like the Apollo Series, these tweeters are designed to enhance the audio reproduction for a truly spectacular musical experience on board.Specifications
|Peak Power||330 Watts|
|RMS Power Rating||60 Watts|
|Efficiency (1W/1M)||91 dB|
|Frequency Response||3 kHz - 20 kHz|
|Voice Coil Diameter||1""|
|Tweeter Type||Aluminum Hard Dome|
|Mounting Diameter Clearance||51mm (2"")|
|Mounting Depth Clearance||31mm (1-1/4"")|
|Tweeter Depth||28.4mm (1-1/8"")|