Fusion Sg-sl102spw 10"" 600 Watt Sub-woofer Sport Grille White
Fusion SG-SL102SPW 10"" 600W Sport White Subwoofer with CRGBW LED LightingModel: 010-02435-10
- The innovative CRGBW lighting illuminates a wider range of colors with richer tones than standard RGB, to help set the mood for a premium on-water entertainment experience with enhanced ambience.
- Fusion’s True-Marine design philosophy stems from our experience confronting the harsh marine environment. By designing and engineering from the ground up specifically for real-world boating applications, our customers are assured that the equipment they fit into their vessel will deliver quality entertainment season after season.
- Delivering an increase in real power and efficiency, the large diameter voice coil provides a signature sound with wave rippling bass exclusive to the Signature Series 3 subwoofers.
- Rated IP65 for water and dust ingress protection, while also meeting industry standards for UV and salt fog protection. Enjoy confidence that your Signature Series 3 subwoofers wil l last season after season in t he harsh marine and outdoor environment.
- Rated IP65 for water and dust ingress protection, while also meeting industry standards for UV and salt fog protection. Enjoy confidence that your Signature Series 3 speakers wil l last season after season in t he harsh marine and outdoor environment.
- 4 Ohm impedance
- The basket is constructed from high-grade engineered plastics to deliver unprecedented durability when exposed to the marine environment.
- The Signature Series 3 subwoofers have passed stringent strength and watertightness tests. This is critically important as it ensures boat builders and consumers alike are installing a genuinely safe subwoofer system. By achieving ISO12216, the Signature Series subwoofers earn recognition for their superior design and build quality.
Replacing the existing Signature Series subwoofer range, the new Signature Series 3 subwoofers are available in two subwoofer sizes (new 12" 1600 watts and 10" 600 watts) and three styles (Sports White, Sports Chrome and Classic White) to fit a wide range of modern vessels and to add another dimension to customers’ boating with premium, high-quality bass.
The new Signature Series 3 subwoofer lineup features all-new 12" subwoofers packing a thunderous 1600 watts peak power output and 10" subwoofers with enhanced 600 watts peak power to allow customers to truly experience ‘The Power of Music’.
Fusion’s True-Marine design philosophy stems from our experience confronting the harsh marine environment. By designing and engineering from the ground up specifically for real-world boating applications, our customers are assured that the equipment they fit into their vessel will deliver quality entertainment season after season — the new Signature Series 3 subwoofers comes with a 3-year warranty.
The new Signature Series 3 subwoofers have passed stringent pressure and watertightness tests in accordance to ISO12216 (D1.1 for Areas II, III & IV). This is critically important as it ensures boat builders and customers alike are installing genuinely safe subwoofers on board their vessel, and achieving ISO12216 compliance is a recognition of the product’s superior design and build quality.
The new Signature Series 3 subwoofers are rated IP65 for water and dust ingress protection, while also meeting industry standards for UV and salt fog protection. This makes them perfect for either indoor or outdoor installation on any vessel in the harsh outdoor marine environments.
The new, revamped Signature Series 3 subwoofers push the boundaries of what is possible on the water even further - delivering premium low-end frequencies now with CRGBW LED lighting found on luxury superyachts and an upgrade in acoustic performance for an unparalleled on-water audio entertainment experience.
Take your customer’s boating experience to the next level with premium aesthetics and upgraded LED lighting found on luxury superyachts to help set the mood. The new Signature Series 3 sports-style subwoofers are the world’s first marine subwoofers to incorporate CRGBW LED lighting for enhanced ambience.
Whereas normal RGB subwoofers have three LEDs (Red, Green and Blue), our CRGBW subwoofers have five LEDs (Red, Gr een, Blue, Cool White and Warm White). The benefit of having CRGBW in comparison with the industry standard RGB is the ability to create a wider range of color blends with ‘richer’ color tone, delivering a truly premium on-water sound and lighting entertainment experience.
The new Signature Series 3 sports-style subwoofers illuminate an unprecedented spectrum of colors never before seen on a marine subwoofer. The ability to combine RGB with Cool White or Warm White, produces a new palette of colors to help create a premium, more ambient atmosphere on board your customer’s vessel.
Control of the color (static or dynamic), brightness, light mode and speed is made easy with the optional wireless remote control. The intuitive color select wheel allows the user to select whatever color they desire to help set the mood.Specifications
|Peak Power (Watts)||600|
|RMS Power Rating (Watts)||300|
|Efficiency (1W/1M)||86 dB|
|Frequency Response||30 Hz — 2 kHz|
|Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS)||50-600 W/Ch|
|Cone and Surround Material||Polypropylene with rubber surround|
|Water Resistance (IP rating)||IP65|
|Voice Coil Diameter||2""|
|LED Color Options||CRGBW|
|Mounting Depth Clearance||133 mm (5-1/4"")|
|Mounting Diameter Clearance||223 mm (8-3/4"")|