165T-50/200-SS260 DFF3D Thru-Hull Combo Transducer
Stainless Steel Combination Thru-Hull
The 165T-50/200-SS260 includes the DFF3D elements along with 50/200 kHz elements and temperature and motion sensors. It can be connected to the DFF3D Multi-Beam Sonar along with one sounder. These transducers save money and space compared to purchasing and installing two separate transducers.
- Stainless Steel Thru Hull with high speed fairing block
- Can be flush mounted in keel without using fairing block
- DFF3D operating frequency: 165 kHz
- Built-in motion sensor
- Built in temp sensor
- 1kW, 50/200 kHz, 20/6 ° beam angles for sounder elements - the same elements as an Airmar B164 transducer
- 12M Cables with 10-pin Connector for sounder, 7-pin connector and a pigtail cable for the DFF3D
- Recommended for a TZtouch2 or a TZtouch/DFF1, and DFF3D installation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Manufacturer : Furuno
Manufacturer Part No : 165T-50/200-SS260
UPC : 611679375117