C-MAP M-NA-D039 4D microSD
US Rivers OH, TN-Tom, CumberlandModel: M-NA-D039-MS
- Full-Feature Vector Charts: Toggle different views on and off to see animated tidal streams, currents and flows on your map. When planning your trip, check out the tidal heights so you won’t be caught off-guard by sudden changes. Dynamic navigational aids give you the tools you need to plan and master your route.
- Dynamic Raster - Traditional "paper chart" look with unique ability to access information on buoys, lights and other details. (Exclusive to 4D Max+)
- 3D View - Stunning three-dimensional views of land elevation and bottom contours bring the world around (and under) your boat to life. (Exclusive to 4D Max+)
- Satellite - High-resolution satellite imagery provides real-world reference, enhances situational awareness for coastal navigation. (Exclusive to 4D Max+)
- High Resolution Bathy Data - The highest available detail of underwater pinnacles, ledges and canyons that are magnets for offshore and coastal gamefish.
- Sport Fishing Data - Provides angling intelligence for wrecks and reefs, Fish ID photos, fishing tips, updated regulations, state records and more.
- Easy Routing - Automatically plots the shortest, safest route based on detailed chart data and user vessel information.
- Tides and Currents - interactive on-screen tide graphs and current arrow.
- Aerial Photos - Aerial pictures of harbor entrances, channels, and marinas.
- Guardian Alarms - Search and receive alerts for rocks, obstructions, shallows depths and other navigation hazards.
- Multi-Language Charts - More than 140 languages can be displayed using native character sets.
C-MAP 4D MAX+ is the latest evolution of electronic charting technology, combining award-winning vector chart data with exclusive Dynamic Raster Charts and the ability to view charts in 2D or amazing 3D presentation with high-resolution satellite imagery. Packed with innovative features designed to enhance every cruising, fishing or sailing experience
Compatible with top chart plotter manufacturers including, Furuno, Humminbird, Raymarine and Standard Horizon
Local and Wide coverage available worldwide, and at a budget that suits your boating needs
Ability to add future Value Added Data segments and features
C-MAP 4D MAX is also available with lower cost and content options designed specifically for the Raymarine Dragonfly Displays.