Airmar B175 Chirp Medium Frequency 12d Tilted Element with Raymarine 11-Pin Mix-N-Match CableModel: B175C-12-M-11R
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Medium—CHIRPS from 85 kHz to 135 kHz
- 24° to 16° beamwidth
- 50 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 88 and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood
- Boat Size: 8 m (25’) and above
Rely on Airmar’s new broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission. Whether you’re a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there’s a new game in town! Chirp transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000m (10,000’) with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 50 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
Requires additional cable.
A80328 - if used in single transducer application
A102146 - when used in transducer pair application.
|Deadrise||8° to 15°|
|Power rating||1 kW @ 1% duty cycle|
What's in the Box: