Sportsman Series II - 8'
Discontinued – Special Order Only. Contact Us for Details 954-917-0634
Only available to customers who own a CM 1.0 Power-Pole. Please enter the Serial # of your existing Power-Pole into the "ORDER NOTES" field during checkout.
Built tough for the avid angler.
Innovative technology and incredible value come together in the Sportsman II. Anodized with a stealthy matte black finish, it features our new brushless motor and high flow pump system, which means this anchor is fast and quiet. It comes standard with wireless dash switch and remote control that utilize our new C-Monster Control System.
Sportsman Series II Highlights
- 8ft model only
- Anodized matte black finish
- Wireless remote and wireless dash switch included
- Dual system ready electronics
- Deployment Time: Variable 3-speed control
- Deployment Depth: 8'
- Retracted Height: 55"
- Stern Bracket Footprint: 5"w x 6"h
- Weight on Transom: 19.4 lbs
- Total Weight: 27.4 lbs including fluid
- Power Supply: 12V - Brushless motor high volume pump
- Operating System: C-Monster control system
- Available Colors: Black
- Finish: Anodized matte black
- Battery Life: 1200 cycles per charge (estimate based on 55 amp battery)
- 3 year warranty on mechanical parts
- 2 year warranty on electrical and hydraulic components
- Lifetime warranty on Everflex spike
In the Box
- Power-Pole anchor
- C-Monster operating system (pump and electronics)
- Wireless dash switch
- Wireless remote control
- Transom mounting hardware (adapter plate required if not mounting to transom; sold separately)
- Owner's manual/installation instructions
C-Monster Control System puts you in charge.
C-Monster Control System is the new smart technology behind the next generation of Power-Pole shallow water anchors. This monster puts wireless control at your fingertips.
Includes Remote Control and Advanced Dash Switch featuring:
Multiple control features
- Three speed settings - fast, medium and slow
- Auto up / Auto down - with bottom sensing
- Dual system ready - without additional equipment
- Independent control - choose left, right or both (dual anchors)
- The new wireless system means anchor installation time is faster and you can get out on the water sooner.