Power-Pole Signature Series
Discontinued – Special Order Only. Contact Us for Details.
Only available to customers who own a CM 1.0 Power-Pole. Please enter the Serial # of your existing Power-Pole into the "ORDER NOTES" field during checkout.
Inspired by the craftsmanship and beauty of a fine fly reel, the John Oliverio Signature Series offers the ultimate in lightweight design and style. Only the Signature Series is available in a 4-foot model for extremely shallow skiffs. Comes with C-Monster standard remote control and advanced dash switch.
Only the Signature Series is available in a 4 ft model for extremely shallow skiffs.
- Only 13-15lbs on the transom
- Wireless remote and dash switch included
- Includes smart phone app
- Dual system ready electronics
- Available in red, white, blue or black
Signature Series Specifications
- Deployment Time: Variable 3-speed control
- Deployment Depth: 4ft and 6ft
- Retracted Height: 31in (4ft) and 43in (6ft)
- Stern Bracket Footprint: 5"w x 6"h
- Weight on Transom: 13 lbs (4ft) and 15 lbs (6ft)
- Total Weight: 22.45 lbs (4ft) and 23.90 (6ft) including fluid
- Power Supply: 12V - Brushless motor high volume pump
- Operating System: C-Monster control system
- Available Colors: Black, white, blue, red
- Finish: 5- layer American Marine powder-coated
- Battery Life: 1200 cycles per charge (estimate based on 55 amp battery)
FIVE (5) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Power-Pole® Signature Series shallow water anchor
Conditions of this Warranty
A Power-Pole Signature Series shallow water anchor manufactured by JL Marine systems Inc. is warranted against defects in material and workmanship in the stern bracket, U-channels, Knuckle joint, hydraulic system, and electrical system, to the original end consumer from the original purchase date, according to the following stipulations:
1. Power-Pole Signature Series shallow water anchor warranties are activated upon receipt by JL Marine Systems, Inc. of the completed warranty card, postdated within (10) days of the original purchase date or by registering your Power-Pole on our website. Please retain your sales receipt as proof of purchase.
2. Install Genuine Power-Pole Merchandise ONLY. This warranty is void if any non-authorized parts are used or installed.
3. This warranty is void if the Power-Pole Signature Series shallow water anchor is used commercially structurally altered or subject to stress beyond the physical limits of the manufactured material.
4. This warranty does not cover abrasion or abnormal abuse, nor does it cover the Power-Pole shallow water anchor for anything other than its intended use.
5. JL Marine Systems, Inc. reserves the right to change products and designs without incurring any obligations to incorporate such changes in already completed products, or those in the hands of dealers or consumers. Products repaired or replaced under this warranty may or may not have these changes.
Shipping (Only applies to packages shipped within the Continental U.S.)
1. Parts which prove defective within (90) days from the date of purchase, JL Marine Systems, Inc. will pay for the replacement product shipping and handling fees to and from the JL Marine Systems, Inc. manufacturing plant or some other place which JL Marine Systems, Inc. might designate.
2. Parts which prove defective after (90) days but before (12) months from the date of purchase will also be repaired or replaced free of charge, but there may be a shipping charge to JL Marine Systems, Inc. manufacturing plant or some other place which JL Marine Systems, Inc. might designate.
3. Parts which prove defective after (12) months will also be repaired or replaced free of charge, but there may be a shipping and handling charge to and from the JL Marine Systems, Inc. manufacturing plant or some other place which JL Marine Systems, Inc. might designate.
1. A Stern bracket, U-channel, or Knuckle joint, which proves defective before sixty (60) months, will be repaired or replaced free of charge. In the case of replacement, parts of same (or equivalent) model will be used.
2. The Hydraulic Power Unit (SS Stealth Pump) which proves defective within (24) months from date of purchase will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Pump damage due to incorrect hydraulic fluid, submersion or excessive exposure to water may void this warranty.
3. The American Marine Finish is covered for a period of six (6) months not to crack, chip or fade.
4. A Cylinder or tubing which proves defective within (24) months from date of purchase will be repaired or replaced free of charge. In the case of replacement, parts of same (or equivalent) model will be used.
5. A reversing relay, switches, or wiring harness which proves defective within (24) months from date of purchase will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
6. Spike unconditional lifetime guarantee.
7. This Warranty does not cover water damage in any way.
THE WARRANTY CONTAINED HEREIN IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY MADE BY JL Marine Systems, Inc. AND THERE ARE NO OTHER
WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING A WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF MERCHANTABILITY MADE WITH RESPECT TO SUCH ANCHORS. JL MARINE SYSTEMS, INC. IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY OR MISHAPS SUSTAINED IN THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT. THE USER OF THIS PRODUCT ACKNOWLEDGES ASSUMED RISKS AND WAIVES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST JL Marine Systems, Inc. AND ANY OF ITS AGENTS.
This warranty applies under conditions of normal use. The warranty does not cover: 1) defects caused by improper assembly or disassembly; 2) defects occurring after purchase due to product modification, intentional damage, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence or exposure to corrosive elements; 3) cosmetic damage and 4) labor or assembly costs. Except as provided herein, JL Marine Systems, Inc. makes no express warranties, and any implied warranty, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is limited in its duration to the duration of the written limited warranty set forth herein.
Except as provided herein, JL Marine Systems, Inc. shall have no liability or responsibility to the purchaser or any other person or entity with respect to any liability, loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by use of the product, including, but not limited to, any incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. 9208 Palm River Road, Suite 303, Tampa, Florida 33619 Phone 813-689-9932 Fax 813-689-8883
In the Box
- Power-Pole anchor
- C-Monster operating system (pump and electronics)
- Wireless dash switch
- Wireless remote control
- Transom mounting hardware (adapter plate required if not mounting to transom; sold separately)
- Owner's manual/installation instructions
C-Monster Control System puts you in charge.
C-Monster Control System is the new smart technology behind the next generation of Power-Pole shallow water anchors. This monster puts wireless control at your fingertips.
Includes Remote Control and Advanced Dash Switch featuring:
Multiple control features
- Three speed settings - fast, medium and slow
- Auto up / Auto down - with bottom sensing
- Dual system ready - without additional equipment
- Independent control - choose left, right or both (dual anchors)
The new wireless system means anchor installation time is faster and you can get out on the water sooner.
Smart phone app (all models except Sportsman II)
Now take complete control of your Power-Pole anchor(s) right from your smart phone. Allows customized performance options including speed settings, independent control or simultaneous control, synchronization, bottom sensing, and the software updates easily to keep you ahead of the game.